How large is each cutout?
Cutouts will be roughly 18” x 30”. All cutouts will be the same size.
What resolution of photograph will I need to provide to make a good cutout?
Minimum resolution would be 1200 pixels wide by 1900 pixels tall
How will I know if my photo is accepted?
We will let you know if your photo does not meet our guidelines. If your photo is rejected, a staff member will contact you about obtaining a new photo.
Please note: Image360, reserves the right to reject any photo. We will not accept any images that portray obscene, lewd, explicit, discriminatory, violent, offensive, infringing or otherwise inappropriate content, including:
- Commercial advertisements, including slogans, websites and phone numbers
- Social media handles and hashtags
- Offensive or negative references
- Statements or endorsements of any political candidates
- Images of more than one face
- Third party marks, logos, branding
PHOTO SUBMISSION GUIDE:
Note: You can use a pre-existing photo but if you want to make a new one, here are some suggestions!
Picking an Outfit:
- Get dressed up! Try to make sure that the color of your outfit does not blend in with your background.
- If you wear glasses adjust them to avoid any glares, flashbacks or shadows.
Background and Lighting:
- For great lighting, try facing a window or an open door but avoid putting your back to it to prevent any backlighting
- It's best to have a solid color background, use a sheet or blanket if you don’t have a blank wall that will work.
- Keep personal or private information off the walls or objects behind you. We are unable to remove backgrounds from photos.
Taking the Photo:
- It's best to have another person take the photo for you – or try setting the timer on your camera/phone. Pass on the selfies!
- Only one person is permitted per photo. Photos that include groups of people will be rejected.
- Stand about 3-4 feet away from the camera to include some space around your head and shoulders. Keep arms at your side, close to you. Photo should be taken at your eye level. Photos taken by smartphones are perfectly fine. When submitting the photo, make sure it’s the largest possible size. Don’t compress the file.
- Photo should be taken vertically or portrait.
Upload Your Photo:
- If you are taking a new photo with the guidelines above you are ready to upload your photo!
- If you want to use a pre-existing photo make sure it fits the guidelines
- Click on the button and follow the steps to get your face in the stands!